Look at that sad face. She wants a bapron....and she wants it NOW!
I picked out some fun fabrics with coordinating pieces for binding. I decided to do a simple FMQ on each. The back is flannel. I didn't even use batting, just the flannel.
Then I cut the bias strips for the binding. I used the bias strip maker to turn the edges. Yay edge clips!
Applied the binding in order and was done in no time.
The only problem I had was, I made the bias tape section that goes under the arm to long. It should be only 3 or 4 in., mine is 6!
I'm sure that we will find that Charlotte needs a lot more of these in no time. Three is a place to start!
Linking to: Marelize at Anything Goes Monday! Blossom Heart Quilts-Sew Cute Tuesday!