Sunday, May 5, 2013

MORE...MORE...MORE...

...how do you like it?  I finished number 3 of three!!!  I am not sure if you can see it, but there are 4 different colors of buttons in each pinwheel intersection.  This is one cute glass of lemonade!!!!!


Thank you Mr H!  This is his debut on 'A Quilter's Mission'.  I think he did a great job.

 
I have also chosen my next project!  It is chocked full of farmy goodness.  It will be quick and easy.  I
didn't want to loose any of the farm scenes, so I figured that the large block design would work well. I also fussy cut the smaller squares to showcase some of my farm friends.

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon! Mr H and I enjoyed a great sermon today.  It was entitled "Blessings in Two Directions".    It was all about being blessed so that we can bless others. That is exactly how I feel. I am truly blessed to be able to bless others with the proceeds raised from my quilts. I feel that others are blessing us with their donated fabrics and accessories! You too, can bless others with donations to your favorite charity. If you are having a hard time finding a charity to donate to in your area, let me know. We can research together to find the right place!!



7 comments:

Kim said...

What colourful and exciting dreams will be had snuggled under this quilt Vicki!! 'Tis a vision splendid!! Oh....and well done Mr H. what a clever little quilt hanger-upperer you are!!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Great finish and I love the farm fabric.. That's going to be fab sewn up :)

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Dropped by from P&J, what a great quilt and I love the addition of the buttons in the pinwheels :)

Live a Colorful Life said...

Cute quilt--LOVE the buttons!!

Trepmom said...

Your quilt is nice. I like the colors and the button embellishments just top it off. Another great job done! Give yourself a little pat on the back and have a tall glass of lemonade.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Hi Vicki, you are not far from me.. I'm in the San Joaquin Valley. What a sweet quilt, can't wait to see the farm one, too! Someone will be very lucky to receive those! xo
p.s. Now following. :)

Carla said...

This is very sweet. Blessings on you ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...