Sunday, January 19, 2014

A hostess gift for my niece!


I am in love with hand made gifts, and needed one in a hurry.  My niece and her wonderful husband invited my sisters and me to stay in their home while they were out of town!  I wanted to give her a little something, as she travels a lot and can always use pouches for this, that and whatever!


Squaring up the corners.


This pouch has two inside pockets.



This is just an example of how much room there is in this little guy.



Thank you Katie and Bryan, for opening your home to your Aunties.

Linking to Anything Goes Monday with the wonderful Marelize as hostess!!

6 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Your pouches are so finely made. You have this down to an art form, Vicki!

Kim said...

You'll soon be stitching these pouches in your sleep, Miss Vicki!! Such a lovely gift...your niece will love this one!!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Such a nice gift. Pretty fabric

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Cool bag! I love your extra touches to the zipper.

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

That is a wonderful pouch! I love the fabric. And what a great opportunity to spend a weekend with your sisters too! You did a great job so I'm sure you'll be asked to house-sit again! :-)

http://www.busyneedle.ch

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a gorgeous gift :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...