Sunday, April 14, 2013

COMPLETED!


I finished hemming the two larger quilts that I brought home on Wednesday.  Now I can start learning about my new machine.  I want to machine quilt the I SPY quilt that I finished last Tuesday.  Not sure exactly what stitch or style, but I have a practice sandwich ready to go.

Church was a blessing today.  We appreciate James and the worship team so much.  What a great way to regroup and fill up those empty places for the week. 

I have a date with Deborah (Simply Miss Luella) this week!  She is going to go over uploading pictures into my blog.  I have no idea what that involves, but she is such a sweet heart to be willing to try to teach me. 

Keep finishing up all of those great projects.  V

1 comment:

Rene' said...

I look forward to seeing pictures of your quilts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...