Thursday, April 18, 2013

Great Day!


Turned in my work from last week, and picked up more!  That is how my NFC Quilting Wednesdays go.  The quilters finished tying two quilts, and they are ready to have the binding sewn down and hemmed.  Lori finished prairie stitching a wall hanging, also.  Fabric donations were made again this week!  We really appreciate and rely on these donations.  Lots of wonderful pieces, both big and small, modern and repros.  So many ideas swirling around in my head.  Remember, all of my quilt tops rely on donations and lots of creativity.  I love what I do!

I was called and asked to come to Chris's home to pick up donations from her stash also!  How generous is that?  I know that she will have great fabric.  She has been consistently generous to the NFC Quilters.  Lemons are looking just like lemonade!  We thank God that there are people who are willing to donate from their stashes.  God will bless this fabric many times over.

Tomorrow will be a big day.  I will be working on sewing down binding and picking out bad quilting.  Have a great, creative day!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...