Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 fun flimsies!

I received a really cute UFO bundle not long ago.  I had to decide what to do with all 6 of the preprinted panels that were included.  I decided that a quilt was not really appropriate for these panels, so I set out to make a wall hanging/table topper and a table runner!


This is the pile of 4 blocks for the wall hanging/table topper.  That first border is crows.  I think they are soooo cute!


I decided to just keep adding 1 1/2 in borders.


Here it is all finished!  54 x 54.  Great little wall hanging/topper for the fall!


These two cuties are for the table runner.  I used all the same border fabrics, but configured it just a little differently.



Their little smiling faces are so cute.  15 x 45.

Linking to: Can I Get a Whoop? Whoop? with Confessions of a Fabric Addict!  Finish it up Friday! with Crazy Mom Quilts.

5 comments:

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

You used those panels beautifully! Great for fall as you said. Your crow fabric goes very well with the country theme and the many borders certainly unify the panels. My mother would love that quilt!

Snowcatcher said...

That turned out great! I love how all the fabrics look as if they belong together.

Amy at love made my home said...

They are great!! Well done. They would be lovely displayed together as a fall display as you say! xx

Lorna McMahon said...

Those crows are really cute! I have a thing for crows. The wall hanging and runner both turned out wonderfully. They will be a great addition to brighten up someone's decor. Great job, Vicki!

a maidenhair fern said...

What a fun project, they will turn out so cute. It will be fun to see them quilted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...