Sunday, November 17, 2013

Busy birthday times!


 Very quick gifts needed for special birthdays!  Have you ever needed that quick gift and you only have a couple of hours to come up with something?  Well, I ran into that situation last week.























This little cutie was made for one of my oldest friends.  She and I went out for her birthday, and I hadn't gotten her a gift.  I quickly made this pouch for her. 5'x5'.







Here is the next birthday gift I made.  My sister's special day is approaching fast, and I have never made her a pouch, so....here's one!  This one measures 8''x8'.





And lastly, my first attempt at a curved top make-up bag.  The zipper came out kind of wavy and wonky, but I love the fabric.  It measures 10x9.



So here are the trio all lined up and ready for packaging.  I find these pouches so relaxing and fun to make.  I have several more on the horizon.  Christmas is coming you know!

3 comments:

Susan said...

As I have said before, if you can sew, there is always a gift ready to be made!

Lorna McMahon said...

I am in awe of your tote and bag making abilities! You just whip these together like it's a piece of cake! They are all gorgeous and each one sew different. Great job, Vicki!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I too have a little snap back pattern that I use as my "go to" for when I want something quick, yet personable. Yours is way cute!!! (I tend to avoid zippers...so admire your skill!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...