Thursday, November 21, 2013

A new toy!



Can you guess what was just delivered to my door?



Can you see why I needed a second machine?  I absolutely LOVE my Elna eXellence....but she weighs 30lbs.!!  That is way to much for me to be lifting in and out of my trunk each week.  I went on line to SewVacDirect.com and started shopping around.  Actually, I went to a lot of online stores to shop around.  I found that their prices and service are great.  Adam was such great help.  I have ordered from them before, and am very happy with their personal customer service.



This is 'Jemma'!  She weighs only 12.5lbs, and is a real work horse.  I think that I will be much happier lifting her in and out of my trunk.  Now I must make a pouch for all of her accessories, and a cover to keep her warm while not in use.

If you are interested in a new machine, or just like looking, I suggest that you head on over to SewVacDirect.com to see what they have.  No, they are not a sponsor, but when you are happy with their service, I think a good word speaks volumes.

Really Random Thursday is over at Live A Colorful Life with Cindy as host.  This is truly on of my favorite linky parties of the week!!  Thanks Cindy!!!


5 comments:

Kim said...

Sitting pretty all in a row!! She's a beauty, your Jemma and a feather weight to boot!! Mmmmm....decisions, decisions which one will you use today??

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

What fun when you get to play with a new machine :D

Live a Colorful Life said...

She sure is cute!

kim said...

I had a Jem Gold. It's a terrific machine, I know you'll love sewing with it :)

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

the jewel tones in your quilt are so pretty, Vicki- and woohoo for YOU. Have a blast with your new machine!

Thanks for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...