Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Here are a couple of quick projects!


The other week, I was cleaning out my stash and ran across these 3 pre-printed panels.  I knew it would take literally minutes to get them sewed up, so I got them trimmed and put together!



40x43



24x40



42x47

The Rug Rats panel had to be cut apart and sashing applied.  I remember these characters from when my kids were small!


And just as I thought....they were all done in less then 1 1/2 hrs.  I'm going to end up with quite a few flimsies to turn in in September!


Linking to : Let's Bee Social with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts!!  WIP Wednesday with Freshly Pieced Modern Quilts!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those came out great! Gotta love a super simple project that finished in no time. Gives you a sense of accomplishment!

Rachel said...

Aren't panels great? I loved the Rug rats. I always wanted to have twins and name them Phil and Lil!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Sometimes it's just that easy. It kind rejuvenates ya doesn't it!

Susan said...

There's something very satisfying about a quick finish and these panels certainly fit the bill! They are great Vicki.

Ella and Nesta said...

What is the first panel? It looks very pretty!

Jeanie said...

Really sweet! I also like to buy panels....the finished project is always really cute and I love to get things done quickly.

Kim said...

Yay for quick stitching projects! I also remember the Rug Rats...I'm guessing that makes me older than I care to think. Love the first one; 'tis so pretty!

CeLynn said...

I remember the Rug Rats from when my kids were little too! How time flies... Sometimes a quick little project or three is just the ticket.

Lorna McMahon said...

These will each make lovely quilts. I seen that second panel at my local fabric shop recently while looking for Christmas fabric. What a beautiful festive wall hanging it will be!

Amy at love made my home said...

The nativity one is so lovely and will make a great seasonal wallhanging won't it. xx

Ann said...

How nice to have some quick quilts done and out of the stash!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...