Friday, September 6, 2013

I must take a minute.....

Hi all my wonderful quilty friends!!  I am sitting here on the couch at my son and DIL's house.  I am quickly using their computer to let everyone know, mine is down!  I am hoping that it will be up by the middle of next week.  No promises.

Also....and much more importantly....my grand daughter was born on Wednesday!  She is only 28 weeks old, so it has been a bit of a fright.  Her name is Charlotte Marie, 2lb 2oz, 15 in long.  She is teeny tiny, but holding her own.  I am sorry there isn't a picture, but it is hard to get a good picture through glass and shadows.  I will post a picture as soon as possible.  Thank you all so much for your prayers and love.

Vicki

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Vicki!! Wonderful, wonderful news!! Little Charlotte Marie decided that she wanted to meet her grandma and she was going to meet her now!! She will be such a blessing to all your lives, adding oodles of love to your family!! So, so happy for you!!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Best wishes to you and your family!

Trepmom said...

Congratulations, Vicky and welcome Charlotte Marie!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

congrats! My wild thing was born at 31 weeks at 3 lbs. 10 oz. and you would never know it now! Praying for little Charlotte and for all of you!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Live a Colorful Life said...

I'm so glad you have been able to spend some time there. Anxious to see pictures. Congratulations, Grandma. Love you. :)

jan said...

Oh I am so excited for yall. Little Charlotte Marie couldn't wait to meet her nana! We will keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers. You enjoy that sweet new granddaughter, we will be here when you get back!
xojan@sewandsowfarm

Lorna McMahon said...

Congratulations Grandma! You and yours are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Carla said...

Awwww so precious. Praying for health and strength.

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

Congratulations Vicki! Prayers going out to little Charlotte! Love the name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...