Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A last minute gift needed...quick!!

Have you ever needed a quick gift for the next day?  I ran across that problem Sunday.  I had one evening to think of something to make....quick!


Sooooo....I quickly sewed a pouch!  The fabric is so appropriate for my sister. 


It ended up approx. 9 x 8 x 2 1/2.  I love the way it opens up nice and big.  It was quilted with organic lines.


She loved it, and that is all that counts.  Happy birthday sis!!!!!

Check out Needle and Thread Thursday with the wonderful Kelly as our host at My Quilt Infatuation! She has always got such great projects to share.  Head on over now!

10 comments:

Susan said...

Great job Vicki! Being able to sew, and create from fabric gives us a head start, doesn't it? Lovely pouch saved the day!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

That's adorable! I love the two fabrics together:)

Lorna McMahon said...

You are amazing! Bet your sister sure loved that sweet little pouch made with love. Great job, Vicki!

Carla said...

It's perfect! I'm sure she loved it

Kim said...

Love those luscious lips!! What a fun present!!

M-R Charbonneau said...

So cute! What's that fabric you used for the lining - love it! Thanks for linking up to TGIFF! and OctoberQuest 2 -- Good luck!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Very pretty Vicki! I bet she just loved it! Hugs, Karen

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Adorable and a fun gift!

Simon Says Sew said...

Such a cute pouch. Love it!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

so cute Vicki! Anyone would love to receive such a great little pouch. That kiss fabric is adorable!

I'm so happy you shared at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...