Thursday, October 24, 2013

Random pumkin fun...

 
 
Really Random
 
 

I love the colors in this photo!  This was taken at a local nursery.  Bright and happy for sure.



Then I spied this great display!  These pumpkins were so much fun.  October is breast cancer awareness month!  Think pink!!

I am linking up to Really Random Thursday with Cindy at Live A Colorful Life!!

Make sure to ask your Doctor about a mammogram!  It could save your life!!





Ladies....can anyone tell me the name of this pattern? I made it, and can't remember or seem to find it. Much appreciated!!

3 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Great randomness. Where did you see those pink pumpkins??Thanks for linking up!

Susan said...

Pink pumpkins- great! Sorry I can't remember the name of the pattern either, although it does seem familiar!

Deborah said...

Love those pink pumpkins!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...