Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Work...work...work...and some progress!


This is my 1600 quilt, ready to be quilted.  My hopes are to have it completed by Friday!


This is a bundle from my friend Deborah at Simply Miss Luella.  I am thinking of a great zipper pouch.  What are your thoughts?  Aren't these simply scrumptious?


These fantastic fabrics are from my friend Cindy at Live a Colorful Life.  They will also be a pouch.  They are so bright, cheery and fun!

I'd love to invite you over to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!  Lee is the host, and there are so many wonderfully inspirational links there.  Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm doing!

6 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

Did I mention I love your blog title? =) So is 1600 the title of the quilt or is that how many quilts you've made? =) Looks lovely.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Beautiful! Good luck with finishing by Friday. I'm sure you will - you're the fastest quilter I know :D

Kim said...

Aye...Miss Vicki!! You will have your gorgeous 1600 quilt finished by Friday....afterall you are the 'Wonder Woman' of quilting!!

Lorna McMahon said...

Aha! We get to have a sneak peek of that infamous 1600 quilt at last! You can do it Vicki. We believe in you. Those fabrics you have laid out look mighty sweet! I especially love the pins.

Live a Colorful Life said...

I'm sure that quilt will be done by Friday. Or sooner!

Carla said...

The fabrics will make cute pouches. Happy quilting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...