Thursday, October 17, 2013

Four great finishes!

There are always quilts that need binding in my house.  Here is the first group of this quilting season!



These blocks were a UFO. I added sashing and 4 borders. These scrappy butterflies were tied.



These are fabric samples that were donated. This simple patchwork was tied.



This is a quilt top that was donated and I added boarders.  This bright and cheery quilt was also tied.



I made this quilt! I love these colors....they are so sweet. The decision was made to tie this quilt.



Here is a stack of finishes!  That makes over 55 completed quilts for next years auction!!! I tell you...our girls work so hard to get all the tops quilted. It is so exciting to see each week.

Now, may I suggest a click over to Confessions of a Fabric Addict with Sarah hosting Can I get a Whoop! Whoop!.  There are some extra ordinary quilters showing their hard work.

Also, pop over to Finish It Up Friday with Amandajean at Crazy Mom Quilts!  I love the inspiration I feel when I visit these sights.

Have a wonderful, productive weekend!!!

8 comments:

Susan said...

What an achievement Vicki! You must be very proud! And I also saw more of your handiwork over at Miss Luella too! You are a star!

Lorna McMahon said...

Four finishes for one Friday... What a great deal! Love that butterfly quilt with the curves. You did a fine job of choosing sashing and borders, Vicki. And that last quilt, that is yours, I too love those colours. Gorgeous! Great job on all of them!

Deborah said...

Amazing as always. And what a blessing you are!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

So many finishes and so much work - you're amazing as always :D

kim said...

I like your tied quilts. So puffy and cozy :)

Kim said...

Once again, Miss Vicki, many quilts that are a feast for the eyes!!

Unknown said...

Lovely quilts. Eye candies! I hope they sell well!

Sarah Craig said...

Congratulations on some beautiful finishes there, Vicki! And 55 quilts for your auction is amazing! Whoop whoop for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...