Thursday, October 31, 2013

These are two of my favorite things....

I am linking to "Really Random Thursday" at Live A Colorful Life with Cindy as our host! Thank you Cindy!



Other than quilt shops and fabric stores, hardware stores are my favorite! My husband love that fact. Just last Sunday we spent about 3 hours walking around the hardware store. It even smells good in there!



Everything is so and lined up so neatly.



Power tools!!!!



When I grow up....I want to be like Nichole on DIY Networks - Addicted to Rehab!



And the #1 best part of any home improvement store..........PAINT! I would repaint my home ever-other year if I could! Look at all of these pretty colors.  Kind of reminds me of a beautiful quilt! I told you it was really random.

11 comments:

Vicki said...

test no reply

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Random, but true, Vicki! Dangerous in there:)

CitricSugar said...

Hahaha - you're a girl after my own heart! I love the hardware store...

Susan said...

I know that most men like hardware stores, but I do too! Love the paint samples!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Great random post! I can't believe the size of the shops you have!

Carla said...

I really like that show Rehab addict ; ) and Home Depot

Live a Colorful Life said...

Hello. My name is Cindy and I collect paint chips.

Kim said...

Oooooh look at all those purty paint chips....'tis colourlicious eye candy, Miss Vicki!!

Lorna McMahon said...

Power tools are awesome! And I know what you mean about the smell. I love the smell of a good work shop!

crazyquilter said...

VBG - I am sure you only like the paint section because it looks like stacks of quilting fabric!

SeeLifeMarvels said...

The paint dept is the best! My children & I have always gravitated to that section. :) And yes, rehab addict Nichole is one of those shows we just HAVE to watch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...