Monday, April 14, 2014

Getting bigger by the minute!

I know that a lot of you have been asking about Charlotte, and how she's doing.  I also know that there are a lot of you that don't know about Charlotte.  Charlotte is my grand daughter, and she was born last September.  Well, you may ask...what makes that so special?  Her due date was November 25th!  If you want to see photos of her and read more of the story, you can check it out HERE!  She was only 2lb. 2oz!


She is now over 14lb!  She is healthy and able to go out of the house. 


She likes to spend time on her tummy.


And she is starting to giggle!  I tell you, it is one of the happiest sounds I have ever heard!


Yes, I have a thing for baby feet.  So sweet!


I do enjoy spending time with her....just wish I had more of it.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. 

13 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

You both look so very happy together! I hope that you have many many happy times together in the future. xx

ipatchandquilt said...

That is one happy baby... And grandmother, :-)
Esther

Val's Quilting Studio said...

So happy our prayers are definitely paying off and so sweet that grandma pic!!!

Susan said...

Isn't she just gorgeous?! What a happy baby girl! And grandma looks delighted too!

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

She is soooo adorable. really happy to hear her progress. Tiny feet are always the cutest!

Lorna McMahon said...

Thank you! It makes me so happy to see your sweet grand daughter and how much she has grown. Love those smiles - both of them! Yours and Charlotte's.

jan said...

I bet you do just love to hear that giggle. She is sooooo precious! Answered prayers! And you my dear friend are a sweet granny!
Thank you for sharing her progress!
xo jan

Kathy@KayakQuilting said...

She is a doll! Great picture with you! Thanks for the update...so wonderful to see how she has grown!

liz said...

She is absolutely beautiful and looks so very healthy! Your own family miracle. I'm so glad she is growing so well and seems to be thriving! Enjoy her!

Amy DeCesare said...

Such a little sweetheart! She is definitely an answer to many prayers, too!

Live a Colorful Life said...

She is so very cute.

Kim said...

Love the photo of you and your sweet Charlotte, Vicki. 'Tis amazing how with such a scary beginning she has grown into a cute as, giggling, sweet baby. Your 'wee' Charlotte is gorgeous!!

crazyquilter said...

This is such a wonderful outcome. I am so pleased for you and your family that you now have this bonny member in your family. So amazing when you consider her very fragile start to life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...