Thursday, April 17, 2014

Totes magotes!

I have been working on some fun surprise stuff for a wonderful friend!  Lorna, over at Sew Fresh Quilts! I'm surprising her with this little care package.



She has a new sewing machine, "Aunt Elna", that is similar to mine...so I made s simple slip cover for her sewing machine.



Then I made her this tote.  It measures 14" high x 16" wide x 5" deep.  The front lemon square is a pocket!


This is the back.


There is a zipper pocket on one side...


...and a slash pocket, divided into 3 smaller pockets on the other!


She is my very 'tweet' friend, and I found this fun blue bird fabric at Walmart!


This little make-up brush pouch was a special request from my sister.  It was hard to give this one up.


It measures 4 x 9 x 1 1/2.

Linking up with Finish It Up Friday with Amanda Jean at Crazy Mom Quilts!

9 comments:

RedSetter said...

This is beautiful, what a lovely friend you are. I love the tweet fabric too.

Kim said...

Gorgeous finishes, Miss Vicki!! Lucky gals are Lorna and your sister. I am in love with the cute tweet fabric!!

Live a Colorful Life said...

How lucky for Lorna and your sister. Such wonderful projects.

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

You are the sweetest, most generous person, gorgeous gifts :D

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet friend you are! -Brittany

Val's Quilting Studio said...

You are so kind and generous....I love the machine cover especially!!

kim said...

I love your zigzag sewing machine cover!
I know Lorna will too. Lucky girl!

Deborah said...

Fabulous projects! I love the sewing machine cover.....colors and quilting!!

Lorna McMahon said...

How sweet it is! To be your friend, Vicki. You are the bestest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...