Friday, May 3, 2013

ALMOST...

I have been trying to get this silly strawberry quilt done.  I started quilting it, but because of all of the seams, it was looking pretty bad.  SOOOOO - I have been unsewing again today.  I am thinking about doing "organic" line quilting from top to bottom.  Do you think that it will look to modern on such a whimsical quilt??  Please let me know your opinion!



I still pin baste.  It isn't easy, but I have the pins.  The back of this quilt has a lot of pieces, hence, the multiple seams.  I even had to piece the batting!  I will keep plugging away, and I know it will be finished some day!  Have a great Friday evening!

1 comment:

Trepmom said...

So sorry to hear you are picking again today. Sometimes that is soothing too... Amandajean has what she calls honeycomb quilting which is straight lines but with an exaggerated zig zag. I've used that in a big quilted pillow and it turned out real nice. There's also a pretty straight lines quilt in her finish up Friday today. It's number 60 from nancy m and gorgeous. Whatever you decide on I'm sure it will turn out lovely. Can't wait to see the finished photos. Have a good weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...