Thursday, May 2, 2013

MIND CHANGING!?!?!?



OK, I got the strips pressed, sewn, laid out and then I started sewing each row together.  I got more then half of them sewed together, then I changed my mind!  I thought that it was turning out to big to be a "table topper"!  SO, I proceeded to narrow it a bit and sew on the borders.  Well, then I realized that it was wider then it was long, soooooooooooooooo...yes, I am once again pickin'!  This is just not my season.  Although, it isn't near as difficult to pick this stitching out.  I should have it all together by tomorrow.  It will end up about 68 x 68.  I think that I may either stitch in the ditch OR 1/4 in on either side of the long seams.  What do you think?  Please, let me know your thoughts on the whole thing!!

1 comment:

Trepmom said...

Your quilt is very yummy! It's a pain to change our mind sometimes... But a good thing we can. I think I would do a 1/4 inch stitch around the seams. It will show the quilting lines and will be easier than trying to stay in the ditch. What are you putting on the back?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...