Sunday, May 19, 2013

HERE I AM...

...I am refreshed and ready to get back to the real world!  I took a short time off as you know, and I will show you where I went!

 
 
 
 
even the airport has quilts on the wall!!
 
 
We were in Alaska!  Yes, it was very cold, but so beautiful.  We had a chance to enjoy all that God has created, and way to much food!  It feels so good to be home, but I will say, I already miss all the attention from the great staff on board our Princess cruise.

I had the opportunity to visit three quilts shops.  I was inspired everywhere I went.  Tomorrow, I will show you the fabric I purchased. 

Miss strawberry was so glad to see me.  I will start quilting her within the next few days.   I hope to have her turned in on Wednesday, OK, maybe next Wednesday.  We shall see.  I am trying to get back into the rhythm of my everyday doings, and it is not easy.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Carla said...

One day I would like to take that cruise. Glad you had fun and were able to visit some shops. It helps to see different ideas.

Kim said...

Welcome back to the land of everyday musings you li'l ole 'voyage cruisin' gal you!! Spectacular photos......glaciers, fjords, attentive staff at your beck and call, delish cuisine, fabrics shops, quilts at the airport and even the odd Aussie or two on the same 'boat'......what more could a gal want!! Oh.......tell me is that you incognito as a snow bunny that I spy with my li'l eye?? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...